Excitement is mounting at The Valley Hospital Gamma Knife Center as we prepare to host Eric Chang, M.D., FASTRO, at a complimentary dinner presentation for medical professionals. Dr. Chang will present “Gamma Knife Radiosurgery: The Future of Radiosurgery” Wednesday, November 11. We are honored to have a world-renowned physician speak to local physicians about Gamma Knife radiosurgery.
Dr. Chang is a noted neuro-radiation oncologist, as well as a professor and chairman of the Department of Radiation Oncology and director of Radiation Oncology Service at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center in Los Angeles.
He has held numerous leadership roles:
- Member and chair of the MD Anderson Cancer Center Clinical Research Committee
- 2011 CNS track leader for the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Scientific Program Committee
- Member of the ASCO Cancer Education Committee
- Currently co-leader for the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) brain metastasis guidelines development task force
- Member of the Annual Program Committee of the Educational Council of ASTRO
- Member of the American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria Expert Panel on bone metastases
Listed in the Best Doctors® directory
Dinner and Dr. Chang’s presentation will take place at Savini Restaurant, 186 W. Crescent Avenue. in Allendale. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m., with the dinner and program at 7 p.m. There is no fee to attend this event, but space is limited. To reserve your spot, please call 201-634-5427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 4, 2015.
The evening is presented by Anthony D’Ambrosio, M.D., and Chad DeYoung, M.D., Medical Directors of The Valley Hospital Gamma Knife Center.
The Valley Hospital is accredited by the Medical Society of New Jersey to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Valley Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.